Tuesday 3 April 2012

He's Not Heavy He's My Brother

I know the song has a totally different meaning, but Jan my youngest brother used to weigh 180kg.  And now after three years and 80 kilograms later he is enjoying every minute of being a fit father.  So the other day my sister-in-law Janelle (but we are so close Jan calls us koeksisters) came to me and said that they urgently needs family photos for church, because they are christening little Linè and they want a photo to put up in church while the service is on.  So that afternoon I went to the farm and quickly took a few snaps of them.  Of course as it seems to be  the trend with almost all men I have shot, Jan was very impatient and just wanted to get it over with.  I wish I could understand this, but I am planning a whole blog post later this month on impatient fathers.  So anyway here is the photos I took of my little brother and his wonderful family Janelle, Jannis and Linè.



1 comment: