Monday 2 April 2012

A Bumble Bee Called Ciska

I have been wanting to take photos of my brothers little girl for a while now and yesterday when I drove back from the game farm I saw this beautiful field of yellow wildflowers and I thought it would be the perfect location to shoot this cutie pie.  So this morning I phoned her mom and she told me about this adorable bumble bee swimming costume she owns and we decided that it would be perfect for her shoot this afternoon. So at 4 o'clock we packed the car and off we went, but it was not easy, we had to conquer barbed wire fences and thorns, but I think it was all worth the trouble because she just looked stunning.



And then my favorite shot of the day.  Shooting this one almost at the end of the day into the light - still practicing ...




1 comment: